Analyst - Private Equity - Real Estate Sector - CA/CFA/IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI (1-4 yrs)
Analyst (Private Equity Real Estate)
Company Name : Actis
Job Position : Analyst
Qualification : CFA/ CA / B Tech from IITs / MBA from top 10 institutes; with 2-3 years of post-qualification experience
Core skill-set required :
1. Financial Statement analysis, cash flow projections, valuations
2. Strong financial modelling skill set with expertise in making detailed models in MS Excel from scratch and updating existing models. Minimum 2 years of financial modelling experience is a mandatory requirement.
3. Drafting investment Memo, preparing PowerPoint presentations
4. Good interpersonal skills to deal and communicate with various stakeholders.
5. Experience in real estate sector would be preferred
Role description :
1. Prepare financial models for new investment opportunities
2. Carry out market research by speaking with brokers and visiting competing projects
3. Prepare investment memos for IC approval of new investments / exit.
4. Prepare power point presentations for internal and external stakeholders
5. Update financial models for existing investments on a quarterly basis and prepare quarterly reporting updates.
6. Liaise and co-ordinate with offshore entities / administrator for smooth flow of financial information and attending to any specific information requirement.