Recutment Management at AOS
Views:2670 Applications:521 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:497
Analyst - Operations - BFSI (2-13 yrs)
Designation: Operations Analyst
Onsite and Permanent
Job description :
- Have an in depth understanding of the mechanics, practical applications and processing Credit, Swap, Futures and FX products.
- Mitigating risk by ensuring timely completion and reporting of all trade.
- Supporting operational infrastructure for new and existing trade route.
- Resolving position/market value/trade discrepancies vs executing and prime brokers
- Break reconciliation and investigation between firm portfolio and prime broker
- Resolving portfolio manager position and trade queries
- Interacting and managing relationship with the internal trading groups and prime brokers
- Cash management.
Qualifications/Skills Required :
- Graduate Degree or above is preferred
- Relevant experience in equity operations / support
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; High sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Quick learner, Detail oriented; Demonstrable thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.