Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2208 Applications:594 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Analyst - Investment Bank - IIM/XLRI/SP Jain/MDI/FMS/IIFT (2-8 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client is a modern merchant bank, advising, improving and investing primarily in the UK-based SMEs. They are primarily corporate finance advisers with an ability to invest and have access to capital and do invest across the capital structure. They are backed by families and long-term investors and combine both the investment and advisory background with a fintech approach, making them uniquely placed to help drive UK-based SMEs forward.
Reporting to the Partners/Chairman you will be responsible for-
- Working on live deals and will be involved in end to end deal life cycle starting from origination to the deal closing.
- Preparation of the Investment Memorandum (IM), Pitchdecks, Teaser, Management Presentation.
- Building financial models with working knowledge in M&A, LBO,DCF modelling-Advance level excel and PPT skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Professionals with work experience between 3-6 years in Investment Bank or Private Equity with hands on experience working in live deals, entire deal cycle , preparation of Information Memorandum, pitch decks is a must for the role.
- Also a strong working experience in financial modelling LBO, Discounted Cash Flow Modelling ,excel modelling and PPT skills are a must.
- Candidates with background from Tier 1 MBA colleges i.e. IIMS, XLRI, SP Jain, MDI, FMS, IIFT need to only apply.
Additional qualification as CA, FRM, CFA will be good to have.