Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:3033 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Analyst - Information Risk & IT Security - Supply Chain Vertical - Financial Services (4-7 yrs)
Analyst - Information Risk & Security
- Supply Chain Security Analyst job opportunity in Mumbai with global financial services firm for a professional holding at least 4 years- experience in third party supplier information risk and controls assessment.
- You will use your experience in managing Information Risk & Security for the organisation. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in as an Analyst Information Risk & Security. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location : Mumbai
Your Employer :
- A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Managing assessments and reporting the effectiveness of information security and related controls throughout the third-party suppliers- lifecycle.
- Helping the clientele to assess the effectiveness of organisations- information security general controls.
- Providing guidance on associated regulations & legislations.
- Being able to assist with the reporting of IT and information security control effectiveness and policy at company's compliance levels.
- Responsible for providing management information to Information Risk & Security management and colleagues
- Collaborating with internal and external teams and maintaining harmonious workings.
- Being responsible for tracking, monitoring and reporting on remedial activities, escalated from supplier information security due diligence activity.
- Accountable for liaising with the company's function and Business Supplier Managers across organisation.
- Researching & assessing information security vulnerabilities.
- Ensuring appropriate information security oversight activities are completed for all external suppliers.
- Responsible for negotiating contracts to third-parties
- Resolving any incidents relating to Information Security.
- Working and educational background in either IT / information security / risk management / audit / assurance / business continuity / supplier management
- Should have sound knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislator frameworks.
- 4 to 7 years of working knowledge of Information Security regulations and legislation, governance standards.
- Should have know-how of industry best practices and external bodies in the same field, third party relationships and the associated information security risks, etc.
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to manage HR functions single handily and extensive liaising with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work stakeholders from different geographies
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression