Consultant at Quess Corp Ltd
Views:1898 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:157
Analyst - Fraud Analytics (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Fraud Analytics (Strategy)
- The Fraud Innovations Analyst position will lead analysis efforts to identify opportunities for, design and implement custom fraud prevention and detection solutions. This position will require experience in risk assessment, technological sophistication and data mining techniques which will be critical to success. It will also require a strong analytical orientation and an understanding of Fraud types and a familiarity with operational processes.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing analytical solutions to introduce and enable efficiencies within existing processes and fraud prevention strategies.
- Using analytical data to create a story-board that Senior Management will use to approve new strategies, process changes or vendor solutions to minimize Fraud exposure.
- Track and report emerging trends and opportunities to Senior Management.
- Lead development and implementation of effective Fraud detection and prevention strategies to mitigate fraud losses while ensuring an appropriate balance between risk and customer experience.
- Support ad-hoc risk policy analysis and projects as required.
- Interface with internal and external partners to evaluate new tools to build detection and analytical capabilities.
- Apply fraud subject matter expertise to the prioritization and planning of projects in conjunction with fraud management policies and strategies.
- The position requires substantial interaction with Policy, Operations, and other functional business partners to optimize business strategies.
- 5+ years of experience with Fraud plus credit risk analytics in financial institutions
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline or business or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in SAS/SQL/R required and familiarity with big data preferred. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) knowledge required.