Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:1223 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Analyst - Fixed Income Financing - Securitised/Structured Products/Bonds - Bank (2-6 yrs)
Analyst - Fixed Income Financing - Securitised Products (CMBS/RMBS/ABS/CLO) /Structured Products/Bonds @ Global Bank
Our client a leading global bank is looking for an Analyst for their Fixed Income Financing team in Mumbai
- Responsible for executing trades, producing business-critical MIS reports, Pricing models, and adhoc customized analysis
- Responsible for the pricing and valuation of Securitized Products for financing purposes.
- Leading one or more than one product area on the FIF team
- Have a good understanding of Fixed Income Financing business flow across the region and sub-asset classes/Systems involved/Product details
- Understanding of the trade life cycle of Securities Lending & Repo Financing, good programming skills, understanding of the Financing business
The candidate should be a graduate in a Numerate field and an MBA with 2-5 years of experience in Securitized Products (CMBS/RMBS/ABS/CLO) /Structured Products/Bonds and proficient in Advanced Excel Macros, VBA, SQL, Python.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.