Director at Global Headhunters
Views:356 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Analyst - Fixed Income - Financial Services (4-7 yrs)
Role Purpose : Under broad supervision, help the CIO manage fixed income portfolios, research and recommend various investment vehicles (with a primary emphasis on fixed income - credit analysis and monitoring) for Acsys Investments.
Firm : A leading Single Family Office
Role : Fixed Income Specialist
Designation : Open
Location : Chennai
Role Summary : This role will help the CIO manage Investments debt portfolio, which includes a wide range of fixed income products including Direct Bonds, Debt Mutual Funds, Structured Products and Alternative Investment Fund.
The primary responsibility includes:
- Monitoring the entire debt portfolio
- Responsible for analysing the portfolio and highlight risk in the portfolio with plan to mitigate.
- Assist is shortlisting of Mutual funds based on macro-economic condition
- Interacting with investment advisor and external agency for monitoring and risk in any paper
- Quarterly sectoral update on high risk sectors based on macro-economic factors
- Defining credit matrix for internal evaluation
- Reporting directly to CIO
- MBA/CA with 4+ years experience in financial analysis (ideally fixed income / credit analysis or trading).
- Chartered Financial Analyst- designation desirable.
- Expert Excel knowledge and experience required.
- Strong Thomson Reuters knowledge and experience desired
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.