CEO at Flexi Partners
Views:2973 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Analyst - Direct Tax - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
- Providing direct tax subject matter expertise to various business lines including Business Development, Marketing, Legal, Customer Service, and various product groups.
- Reviewing new business initiatives and assisting with identifying direct tax impacts on the business.
- Providing end-to-end tax requirements for projects and business initiatives, the candidate will work closely with other tax team members to scope these requirements.
- Researching and advising on various direct tax matters for residents and non-residents (examples - withholding tax position, tax treaty position, permanent establishment position etc.)
- Working closely with internal tax teams like Indirect tax, Transfer Pricing and Tax Reporting, and external advisors, for review of tax impacts on business, tax compliance and forms, agreement, and such other documentation.
- Drafting FIN 48 memos for internal tax reporting purposes.
- Support on tax compliance review initiatives.
- Reviewing and supporting any India related investments/acquisitions
- Review of contracts supporting various businesses from tax standpoint
- Assisting with managing relationships with outside tax consultants and regulatory authorities on an ongoing basis.
- Managing and coordinating tax audits, including audit preparation, responding to document requests, Litigation support etc, as may be required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.