Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:145 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Analyst - Data Management - Energy Technology Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-7 yrs)
This opportunity is with an Energy Technology Company
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the maintenance of material master data in our state-of-the-art Oracle Supply Chain Cloud Based ERP System to enable accurate supply planning output for planning the company's Supply Chain. The role will also be responsible for defining, managing, and updating business processes and identifying and executing enhancements and projects on the Company's Supply Chain Cloud Based ERP System.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes -
- Creation and maintenance of Oracle BOM, Changes and Activation.
- Own and Maintain Various Aspects of Material Master Data Requirements for the ERP System.
- Build Business Processes for Material Master Data Management and Ensuring Data Integrity
- Train and Help Other Functional Groups on the Data Requirements to be Maintained in the ERP System and Build Business Processes for Update and Correction.
- Be the Key Go-To person and build relationships across different functional groups for queries relating to Supply Chain Master Data and Systems.
- Engage cross-functionally on Key Supply Chain ERP Systems Projects
- Recognize and Understand the Criticality of Data in ERP Systems and Involvement in Mass Cleansing and Data Integrity Activities
Qualifications: Education, Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour) and Experience:
- BE, TIER 1 or 2 Institute, MBA (Preferred, Specialization in Supply chain or Operations)
- 3-6 years Experience in managing supply chain master data and systems.
- Experience in working in the office suite (proficiency with MS Excel)
- Skilled in using the Oracle ASCP system (or) Oracle Cloud Based ERP System.
- Knowledge & Experience of Oracle EBS ERP or Oracle Cloud Based ERP is a must
- Ability to work in multi-cultural & geographically diverse teams.
- Flexible to work in different time zones & able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Good learner, proactive, and team player
- Ability to prioritize work and complete task effectively. RCCA based on culture for quality improvement and continuous learning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Previous experience in building business processes and system enhancements is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.