Talent Acquisition at Now and Beyond
Views:1104 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Analyst/Data Analyst/Senior Consultant - Data Visualization/Tableau - Conglomerate (1-7 yrs)
Analyst/Data Analyst/Senior Consultant - Data Visualization -Tableau
One of our esteemed clients- An Indian Multinational conglomerate company, incubated as a division of this large Group incepted in April 2015, (Captive unit) offers multi-sectoral advanced analytics and data engineering solutions using sophisticated predictive analytics and machine learning algorithms is looking for Data Visualization (Tableau) to be based in Mumbai or Bangalore.
Key Responsibilities :
- Experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions.
- Experience with creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableau server logons and security checks.
- Dashboards and document designing experience.
- Strong DW-BI Skills; Data modelling and advanced Reporting experience.
- Advanced knowledge of reports performance optimization; Perform administrative and support actives ties across a multi-environment Tableau infrastructure including security administration, release man agreement, troubleshooting and general systems maintenance.
- Perform development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code / reports, to testing and release / deployment.
- Ability to analyses and dissect user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications.
- Collaborate with end users, project stakeholders and support partners to identify needs, goals, and business models.
- Create complex formulas and calculations within Tableau to meet the needs of complex business logic
- Good knowledge on Level of Detail Expressions & Web data connector.
- Regression, Simulation, Scenario Analysis
- Time Series Modelling
- Classification - Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, SVM, KNN, Naive Bayes
- Clustering, K-Means, Apriopri
- Ensemble Models - Random Forest, Boosting, Bagging
- Neural Networks
Technical Skills :
- Experience in Analytics domain necessary
- Hadoop Eco System (Preferably Cloudera), Hive, Python
- NoSQL Databases like HBase, Cassandra or MongoDB
- Basic knowledge of working with Java and OOPs
Proficiency Level :
- The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
- The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
- The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
- The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.