Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:1537 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst - Corporate Banking Coverage - Investment Bank - IIM/IIT (1-3 yrs)
Analyst - Corporate Banking Coverage
We are currently Hiring for Analyst - Corporate Banking Coverage (Only Female applicants required) for a leading Investment Bank.
Job Location is Bangalore.
About the team :
- Corporate Banking Coverage Coverage team works closely with product partners in FIC, Corporate Finance and GTB to ensure alignment and coordination of interaction across the numerous entry points through which we engage our clients.
- CBC (including Corporate Banking Germany) manages and develops client-centric and product-agnostic treasury level relationships for ~3,000 clients globally.
- The core flow products sold to these clients are Cash Management, Trade Finance, Foreign Exchange, Trust and Agency Services and Securities Services.
- CBC works closely with its partners in coverage and sales to cross-sell Financing, Risk Management and Corporate Finance products.
- Working on day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the development of new ideas for helping our customers achieve their financial goals.
- The projects you work on will require your analytical skills, an ability to work independently and an instinct for trends and innovations.
- You will learn all about our business, move between different teams and become involved in client services management, implementation, sales, and product development.
- The specific tasks that you deal with will depend on your role within the team.
- You will learn from the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialise later.
- Your work shall involve supporting the CBC team in working through client on boarding processes, credit assessment, analysis of the client buying behaviour to suit right products that optimise bank's product suite.
- As a junior banker, you will support the CBC bankers in the coverage of clients and work closely in all aspects of the business, right from origination to execution and monitoring of the client exposure.
- The role will require strong inter personal skills as you will be required to interact with colleagues across the Bank and with Clients. You shall receive insights into the multi-product capability of DB and support the coverage function in credit analysis and related tools from a regulatory and internal compliance standards.
Educational Qualification : B. Tech with suitable experience upto 18 months from premier institutes. Post graduate candidates (MBA from top IIMs) graduating batch of 2020 from IIM A, B and C only .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.