Analyst - Compensation & Benefits - Consulting Firm (4-8 yrs)
- Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting, and adjusting of the budget.
- Manage competitive analysis of compensation and employee benefit plans, programs and arrangements through periodic bench-marking and participation in market surveys.
- Provide competitive pay analysis and recommend short- and long-term incentive programs that address evolving organizational challenges.
- Ensure that compensation practices and programs are market competitive and attract, retain, and motivate employees.
- Manage broad-based compensation programs and merit cycles, including annual salary review, bonus, and equity planning.
- Benefits - Review, design, implement and communicate benefits programs and activities through robust analysis of market data and workforce demographics trends; participate in relevant market surveys.
- Monitor utilization of benefits and prevent cost escalation. Work on benefits harmonization across the division.
- Perform C&B Analytics to provide insights to business and leadership teams that assist in decision making. Provides consulting and business partnering with leaders in achieving company objectives while providing the right benefits for Employees.
- Analyze Division positions - internal equity and take corrective actions as needed.
Education And Experience :
- Master's degree required, preferably in business or quantitative field and/or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Consulting companies background is mandatory.
- Compensation, benefits and/or HR certifications desirable.
- 4+ years of experience in Compensation & Benefits.
- Global experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement incentive compensation and employee benefit programs.
- Experience to manage change within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills matched with strong communication skills required to translate technical concepts into clear direction and guidance.
- Demonstrated business partnership and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly competent in bench-marking and measurement with a desire to drive continuous improvement in performance measures and outcomes for the business.