Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:103 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Analyst Chapter Lead - Digital Sales Experience - Bank (12-20 yrs)
This role is open with an MNC Bank . It is a leadership role requiring a mix of hands on and team management experience.
What You will do :
- Lead team members towards successful delivery of the team's mission. As a chapter Lead you will spend around 60% of your time working in and with your team, with the remaining time spent on developing and supporting the members
-Understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
-Effectively manage through ambiguity and change
-Constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
-Tackle complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
-Build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
What you should bring :
- Excellent problem solving ability where ambiguity exists.
- Stakeholder management skills and experience in gathering and translating requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Deep domain and system knowledge to turn customer needs into business requirements and workable technology outcomes
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Things you may already know :
- Past experience working on building new features in API based applications
- A thorough understanding and working experiences in Agile and Agile Methodologies
- Strong technical and operational analysis while always keeping customer in focus
- Business Analysis experience in defining, analysing and validating requirements for changes to business processes.
- Past experience in aligning new features with enterprise release train and ability to support changes to production
- Experience with implementing process improvements leading to operational excellence
- Technology Stack
- AEM and ACM
- IaC in Terraform
- OpenShift and Kubernetes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.