Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:87 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Analyst - Bid Management - Insurance & Reinsurance Firm (3-7 yrs)
Bid management job opportunity with a leading global Insurance & Reinsurance organization that is looking for a professional with 3-6 Years of experience in Pre-sales and bid management.
Our distinguished client is looking for a professional coming from Corporate who- ll be responsible for delivering bids end to end, pitch presentations, standard and non-standard responses to RFP.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, read on and apply.
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing advisory, broking and financial solutions to millions of customers across the globe.
- Reviewing RFPs and other client material to gain complete understanding of client requirements
- Liaising with key members and responding end to end tenders - experience of writing tenders and drafting pitch presentations
- Ensuring Project management of RFI/RFP submissions and other client/ prospect Pitch materials developing and driving project timelines, coordinating with internal/ external stakeholders and facilitating meetings
- Work closely with the pursuit team to resolve open items during the proposal and pitch presentation development process.
- Carry out content management activities, including collecting and updating content for proposal database and extracting best practice content.
- Post Graduate in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics with 3-6 years of experience in Bid management, Sales support, Pre-sales
- Experience of working as a part of bid teams for asset managers, investment banks or other BFSI companies preferred
- Very strong written and verbal communication required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
What's in for you :
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.