Recruitment Consultant at Now and Beyond Consulting
Views:655 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Analyst/Associate/Senior Associate - Data Scientist - Big Data & Analytics (1-7 yrs)
Data Scientist (Analyst/Associate/Sr. Associate level) for a Bigdata & Analytics organisation
One of our esteemed clients- An Indian Multinational conglomerate company, incubated as a division of this large Group incepted in April 2015, offers multi-sectoral advanced analytics and data engineering solutions using sophisticated predictive analytics and machine learning algorithms is looking for Data Scientists (Analyst/Associate/Sr. Associate level) to be based in Mumbai or Bangalore.
- The incumbent will be part of the Predictive Analytics, Digital Analytics, Data Sciences, Advanced Visualization, Insights & Experimentation team and will report to the Manager/Senior Manager. - He/she will be an individual contributor working on multiple data sciences, advanced visualization and data management initiatives across multiple companies and industries leveraging traditional and big data.
- The incumbent will have the unique opportunity to witness the application of analytics across multiple industry verticals.
- Close partnership with business and the senior leadership of multiple Tata Companies will enable a clear understanding of the business perspectives and the application of analytics for solving real business problems.
- Apply Data Mining/ Data Analysis methods using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models using algorithms and creating/ running simulations to drive optimisation and improvement across business functions
- Assess accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Perform Exploratory Data Analysis, detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments in designing the solution
- Apply Supervised, Unsupervised, Reinforcement Learning and Deep Learning algorithms
- Apply advanced Machine Learning Algorithms and Statistics: o Regression, Simulation, Scenario Analysis
- Time Series Modelling
- Classification - Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, SVM, KNN, Naive Bayes
- Clustering, K-Means, Apriopri
- Ensemble Models - Random Forest, Boosting, Bagging
- Neural Networks
- Lead and manage Proof of Concepts and demonstrate the outcomes quickly
- Document use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Work in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging organisation data and apply Predictive Modelling techniques to gain insights across business functions - Operations, Products, Sales, Marketing, HR and Finance teams
- Help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing Data Science solutions
Experience and Skills:
- 1+ to 7 years of professional working experience in Analytics
- Experience in Retail, Financial Services and Manufacturing
- Experience using statistical packages of R, Python and Spark ML to work with data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience with distributed data/ computing tools: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Python
- Experience with SQL
- Experience visualizing/ presenting data for stakeholders using matplot, ggplot or Excel or Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Bachelors/ Masters in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Engineering and Science)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.