Senior Associate at Vitasta Consulting
Views:369 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Analyst/Associate - Portfolio Management - BFS (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
To monitor the company's portfolio company business performance through analysis of business data, provide insights for any planned investment for the future and perform market research to identify any improvements in order to assist in maximizing business value.
Portfolio Monitoring and Management :
- Understand the technical and operational business needs, processes, and key success factors of the businesses.
- Identify the top-level performance factors, collect data from the portfolio company's teams and assess the gap between current business performance and target performance
- Monitor and follow up on portfolio's performance and provide recommendations on improvement to the Sr. Associate to ensure high achievement of returns Study the strategy of similar businesses, understand best investment practices of competitors and work along with the Sr. Associate to provide inputs on charting out the future direction.
- Prepare and present regular reports on the business's performances to be shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Support the Sr. Associate - Portfolio Management in identifying any risks with the current investment, and prepare and present an investment proposal highlighting possible new / change in investments to increase business growth.
Market Research :
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the operating company's teams and under the guidance and support of the Sr. Associate.
- Maintain knowledge of market investment opportunities and provide an analysis and explanation on the best investment solutions.
- Predict, analyze and evaluate risk quotient based on historic data and provide the data to business team for making investment decisions.
- Conduct and manage research on various economic and market indicators for the business/industry and develop the macro-market intelligence process from collection to dissemination and archiving to ensure the provision of the required information.
- Define investment areas, build databases, financial models, and forecast to formulate investment recommendations for the operating company business area.
- Evaluate and compares the relative quality of various securities, financial instruments in the equity space to provide insights for investment decisions.
- Utilize all available resources including financial information for preparing and presenting regular reports on the business's progress to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide comparative analysis and market insights on the performance of the business in comparison to competitors and recommend needed turnarounds and corrective actions for underperforming businesses.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.