HR Executive at Renous Consulting
Views:360 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Analyst/Associate - Legal Operations - NBFC - LLB/LLM (2-3 yrs)
Analyst/Associate - Legal Operations
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for drafting, vetting, negotiating, reviewing, and closing various types of agreements such as term sheets, share subscription agreements, shareholders agreements, employment agreements, loan agreements, NCD subscription agreements, and other definitive agreements for equity and debt investments
- Reviewing all types of agreements that are required for various purposes and business verticals.
- Responsible for creating standard templates for equity and debt transactions. Provide document execution support, indexing, and record-keeping of the executed agreements
- Negotiate terms of contracts with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct legal due diligence on clients and portfolio companies, including title search on immovable properties
- Research, interpret, simplify, and assist the team members on day-to-day legal activities.
- Provide legal advice to clients on contentious and non-contentious legal issues arising in the business from time to time
- Proactively track the regulatory changes and notifications issued by MCA, SEBI, and RBI.
- Responsible for managing statutory and contractual compliances, including compliances under the Companies Act, and the regulations framed by RBI and SEBI.
- Attend court/arbitration cases and handle correspondence with external parties, law firms, advisors, and lenders, and coordinate legal requests
- Prepare MIS to keep management and Board informed of critical legal issues. Keep up-to-date records of all deliverables and documents
Job Requirements :
- Education - Graduate / Post-graduate Degree in Law from a recognized university
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a law firm
- Should have experience in Generate corporate and M&A
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Highly team-oriented and results-driven
- Strong appetite for learning new things
- In-depth knowledge of relevant law and best practices
About the client: The client is an NBFC.