Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1033 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Analyst/Associate - Fund Accounting - CA (0-6 yrs)
Education: Only qualified chartered Accountant
- Monthly and quarterly reporting; working with the operations & the administrator fund accounting team.
- Maintenance and review of full accounting records on their system to reconcile back to administrator records
- Maintenance of the Investor/Marketing platform
- Calculation and invoicing of management fees and carried interest
- Calculation of monthly fund performance to meet GIPS requirements
- Assisting in the quarterly valuation process
- Fund budgeting and expense analysis
- Oversee external auditors and admin with regards to statutory fund audits
- Review, allocation and approval of invoices and expenses
- Working with colleagues across New York, India and London
- Liaising with current and prospective Fund Investors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.