HR at Leading Investment Bank
Views:822 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst/Associate - eFX Electronic Trading Services - Global Markets - Investment Banking (2-7 yrs)
Qualification: B.Com/ B.Sc/ IT, or post-graduate MBA/CA
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing clients with access to electronic liquidity on Multi Dealer Platforms and FX trading platform). This involves daily interaction with sales and trading.
- Front to back management of API/FIX onboarding - acting as the central point of contact for key institutional clients.
- First line customer support for clients requiring assistance with electronic trading. Partnering with sales, trading and technology to resolve client electronic trading issues.
Key objectives critical to success:
- Taking ownership of eFX process and team as a whole.
- Ensuring that eFX clients are granted electronic trading access in accordance with agreed procedures and policies in a seamless and efficient fashion - putting the client's experience first.
- Providing the eFX business and clients with real time support to facilitate a first class trading experience for the client.
- Management of relationships with external and internal stakeholders to maintain an optimal operating model
- Minimum 2/7 years of experience working within markets.
- Knowledge of OTC and Cash FX products and markets is desirable - as is exposure to electronic trading and/or FIX connectivity.
- Experience in a markets client service role is preferential.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and interact with all levels of individuals in the business.
- Ability to multi task and work in a high pressure environment is critical.
- Excellent team work and communication skills.
- Advanced excel skills are advantageous.