VP-Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:802 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
Analyst/Associate/AVP - Debt Advisory - NBFC (3-10 yrs)
Analyst/Associate/AVP Debt Advisory (NBFC Firm)
Job Description :
Debt Advisory :
- Assist senior team members in transaction from origination pitch stage to transaction execution & closure stage
- Prepare Pitch-Books and other transaction marketing materials like teasers, presentations.
- Prepare financial models & valuation analysis
- Perform financial analysis of target companies & industry peer companies.
- Coordinate and engage with clients for transaction data and ongoing discussions
- Regularly interact / communicate with potential investors and other advisors and develop lasting relationships with mid level and senior / Cxo level officials
- Handling queries from banks / prospective investors for ongoing transactions and maintaining relations with such investors / banks / Financial institutions.
- Monitor select industry for current events, valuations, financials and market intelligence.
- Assist other colleagues with various client coverage initiatives.
- Candidate to progressively graduate towards independent end-to-end transaction execution & client management with minimal senior support
Educational Background :
- MBA/CA with 3 to 10 years of prior relevant experience in Investment Banking / Debt Capital Markets / Corporate Finance & M&A Advisory space with one of the big 4 / boutique IB firms, banks or NBFCs preferred
- Deep knowledge of accounting, financial statements analysis, financial modelling, valuation analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications like EXCEL, PPT, Word
- Familiarity with applicable RBI & SEBI regulations
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients professionally
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Prior experience of handling relations with PSU / private banks, NBFCs, AIFs, mutual funds, private equity funds would be considered as plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.