HR Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:856 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Analyst/Assistant Manager - Trade & Cash Operations - Corporate Banking (2-10 yrs)
- Complete processing of inward /outward including Cross border transactions that are managed by corporate Operations. This includes all the payment scheme such as IMPS/NEFT/RTGS/NACH Payment operations also supports transactions across the CIBWIM business.
- Canditate should have sound knowledge of Cash Mgt Services / Cash Collections / Clearing/Vostro/Nostro/Escrow /RBI payment schemes and FEMA guidlines
- Responsible for managing payment exception queues, handling manual payment requests as well as fraud checks on payment messages
- Ensure understanding of the regulatory requirements and aligning the proceses with change in regulatory landscape
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting relating to the area of cross border payments is desired.
- Knowledge of SWIFT payment formats
- Effective communication with Internal and External stakeholders Able to work effectively as part of a small team, covering different processes as and when required
What will you be doing?
- To ensure accurate and timely settlements of payments
- To support front office with transactions structuring, processing and client visits.
- To ensure all payments are processed accurately within timelines, with appropriate authentication and authorization
- Monitor the various payment exception queues and ensure timely payment release prior to cut-off time
- Attend to emails and phone calls relating to manual payment requests from internal stakeholders and regulators
- To maintain interactive relationship with 2nd and 3rd line of defence such as CCO, BIA and external Regulatory auditors
- Monitoring of regular KPI and SLAs as agreed with Bussiness
- Updation of SOP's in line with process and regulatory changes
- Ensure completeness of fraud checks on payment messages held for review
- To perform user acceptance tests on system changes when required
- To provide processing coverage across the team when required
- Contribution to team activities including community events
What we are looking for:
- Good University degree level or professional equivalent.
- Previous experience within Settlements of Banking Operations with good understanding of SWIFT standards and various types of SWIFT payment messages
- Display good interpersonal skills and with an eye for accuracy
- Team player; able to contribute to a team effort as well as independently
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Possess effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Service focused with strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Knowledge of various Derivative and Treasury products
- Ability to perform ad-hoc system testing, participate in project discussions and implementation of the bank's initiatives
- Strong Integrity