Director at TalentCo Search Pvt Ltd
Views:3307 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Analyst - Artificial Intelligence - KPO (2-4 yrs)
- Apply machine learning techniques to deliver actionable insights from large-scale, multi-structured data sets.
- Work unsupervised with internal and external teams to respond to business requirements.
- End-to-end responsibility for model development, including data exploration, training data, feature extraction and model development, validation and scoring.
- Convincingly communicate with our stakeholders at all levels, including pairing with other Data Scientists.
Skills & Capabilities Summary:
- Machine Learning: Strong background in at least one specific machine learning area.
- Deep learning experience using one of the most popular frameworks is a plus.
- Strong programming skills with at least one object-oriented language (e.g. Java) and one scripting language (e.g. R, Python). Conversant with advanced machine learning techniques such as Boltzmann machine as well as neural networks design and implementation through tools like tensorflow or equivalent.
- Experience with distributed platforms such as Spark, Mahout, Hadoop is a plus
- Exposure to Artificial Intelligence platforms such as thaneo is a plus
- Experience with text mining/NLP would be desirable.
- Relevant Masters degree, PhD preferred.
- At least 2+ years of real-world experience working as a Data Scientist.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.