Associate Consultant at Careernet Consulting
Views:25183 Applications:1566 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:236
Analyst/AM/Manager - Analytics - Bank (1-8 yrs)
Career Opportunity with one of the US Banking Giant. Looking for Analytics Professionals who are ready to relocate to Mumbai (1-7 yrs of experience)
1. Analyst (1-3 years)
2. Assistant Manager (3- 6 years)
3. Manager (6 - 8 years)
- Experience working in Model development, Validation, Analytics, Strategy development, implementation. - PD / EAD / LGD models, Predictive Analysis, regression.
- Development and maintenance of Model Risk Management Policy, Model scoring.
- Carry out Model evaluations as per the requirements outlined in the Consumer Model Risk Management Policy.
- Utilizing SAS, to identify key model soundness, development, and implementation issues, and recommend solutions to mitigate them.
- Must have hands on expertise in developing/monitoring/reviewing loss forecasting, stress testing and macro-economic forecasting models and therefore can evaluate the models developed by regional consumer teams.
- Worked on portfolios: Credit Card, Debit Card, Loans, Insurance, Mortgage, Collections, Banking Portfolio Loss Forecasting.
- Strong knowledge of SAS and programming skills SQL.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.