Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:9508 Applications:741 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:400
Analyst - Allocation & Replenishment - Planning & Allocation - Retail (2-5 yrs)
Job Title : Replenishment/Allocation Analyst
Job Family : Planning and Allocation.
Job Function :
- 2+ years of experience in Retail Supply Chain - planning and allocation, merchandising, planning, inventory management and forecasting
Key Responsibilities :
- Communicates with various levels of management including Planning and Allocation managers, replenishment manager, financial planners and buyers
Allocation Responsibilities :
- Creates and directs the allocation strategy for area of responsibility in support of assortment plans and ensures consistency and accuracy of allocation analysis and tactical actions.
- Responsible to ensure allocation objectives are met and to ensure proper execution of all allocations.
- Drives pre-season and post-season analysis and reviews to uncover opportunities and risks across classes.
- Develops recommendations for in-season changes and pre-season assortment plans and flow to ensure maximization of objectives.
Replenishment Responsibilities :
- Owns dynamic forecast and coverage policies for basic items at the store/sku level within the DCM (Demand Chain Management) tool
- System setup/maintenance pertaining to sales forecasting, store profiles, trending, location/product attributes and promotional activity Monitors weekly sales and order forecast to ensure service level and in-stock objectives are met
- Creates/maintains item plans for Basics and reconciles to system forecast and Merchandise
- Action Team (MAT) open-to-buy
- Problem Solving & Decision-making
- Proficiency in advanced excel
- Business planning and financial analysis, Allocation, Planning, Buying, Merchandising,
- Inventory Control and Supply Chain knowledge
- Proficiency in DCM or other planning and allocation operating system
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.