HR - South at Amway
Views:3374 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Amway - Associate Manager - Sales Training (7-9 yrs)
Job Title : Associate Manager - Training (State Trainer)
Department : Sales & Training
Location : Bangalore
Reports to : Regional Training Manager
Role Objective :
- To develop and manage product and skill training for the distributor network and to track distributor/ product performance area-wise, so as to design the training calendar to cater to their specific needs
In the above area of work, is primarily responsible for :
- Ensuring adherence to training schedule and budget.
- Training infrastructure.
- Training event and program handling.
- Train the trainer activities.
- Training process audit.
Principal Accountabilities :
a. Support sales through Sales Training
- Managing the implementation of the ILS (Integrated Learning Solutions) strategy in the Cluster/Region
- Manage all channels of Training in the Region ILT, E-learning, mobile learning, Social learning, Print and distributor led training while ensuring the Classroom Training delivery of defined no. of ILT Foundation/ Advanced & Expert sessions;
- Training Man day utilization
- Training Infrastructure Utilization
b. Leadership Empowerment :
- Conduct - YAW (Young Achiever's Workshop), 15% Forum, Silver Forum, Gold Forum as per defined calendar.
- On-Line Silver certification, to ensure silver certification completion within 60 Days of qualification for 90% of the qualifiers
- Ensure completion of On-line Platinum Test for 100% of the qualifiers Implementation of Focus group curriculum
c. Team Management :
- Team management, performance management, self & team competency development
- Induction planning & execution for new team members as per the Induction SOP
- Budget management, as per the regional Budget tracker Monitor and review team's calendar
d. Training Process Adherence :
- Plan Prepare and share training calendar
- Track Training Management System entries for self & team
- Review & Audit of Training delivery
- Track & record distributor attendance
- MIS & Reporting of key metrices on a monthly basis
Education : Bachelor's Degree/PG Degree in Management
Experience : Preferably 7 to 9 years in Sales/Training
Knowledge and skill set :
- Strategic Planning
- Managerial and Administrative Skills
- Quick Learning Ability
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Kannada language is a must.
- Willing to travel for 10-15 days in a month
Note : Female candidates preferred