AGM - Talent Acquisition at Amp Energy India
Views:1488 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Amp Energy - Associate/Senior Associate - Strategic Initiatives (1-5 yrs)
Why this role?
The strategic initiatives team is responsible for transformational strategy of the company, dealing with new product / business opportunities. In this role, you will get the exposure to analyse new areas like Green Hydrogen, Battery etc. and align it to the company's strategy for value creation. Post the concept creation, you will also support the project development and operationalizing efforts of the business. You will have the opportunity to learn every aspect of business right from inception to stabilisation to growth stage.
How you will contribute:
- Support the solar manufacturing efforts at the company
- Work with the internal and external stakeholders to support the development of Green Hydrogen and Battery businesses
- Actively participate in other strategic initiatives of the company that may be assigned from time to time
The ideal skills for this role include:
- Graduate in Engineering along with MBA degree is a must
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in renewables sector and in financial modeling
- Excellent inter - personal skills
- Generalist skills along with techno-commercial focus
- Consulting background is preferred