Amlgo Labs - Technology Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting Domain (5-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibility-
- 5 years of experience in regulatory reporting solution design development and production, review and submission
- Demonstrated experience in regulatory reporting production, review and submission
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in verbal/writing and present to various types of audiences complex issues in an easy to understand manner
- Demonstrated experience in using regulatory and financial reporting systems such as Moodys or Axiom
- Working knowledge of SQL, Taxonomy and regulatory reporting system design and mappings
- Business Analyst must demonstrate strong regulatory reporting knowledge, technology, database management for Financial Institutes and Banks specifically for Asia(MAS) and Europe(EMEA) Regulations.
- Business Analysts will often need gather requirements and agree designs across business stakeholders, dealing with different interests and resolving disagreements and conflicts, and sometimes needing to challenge poor requirements and design decisions.
- Defines requirements management processes and designs detailed business solutions and structures based on business requirements; challenges business intent in a constructive manner.
- MBA Finance/ CA or equivalent specialization in Finance stream.
- Preferred 5 years finance experience in the financial services industry (regulatory reporting, financial and product control, liquidity, treasury)
- Regulatory and compliance knowledge with financial background and risk management is a plus
Please apply with below details in your resume :
Relevant exp in business analyst role