TA Lead at Amicorp Management India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:526 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amicorp Group - Specialist - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (10-15 yrs)
Amicorp is an independent leading global provider of trust, fiduciary, corporate, legal and fund services to mostly to corporate but also high-net-worth clients (https://www.amicorp.com & https://www.amicorp-funds.com). We are a Hong Kong based Group with an international network of 60+ offices in over 40 countries.
The ChatGPT and LLM Model Data Scientist & Application Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining applications that use ChatGPT and LLM models. The role holder should be able to apply expertise in machine learning (ML) for computer vision (CV), generative AI architectures, and other
related areas. The developer will work with a variety of stakeholders, including business users, product leaders, and other engineers, to ensure that the applications meet the needs of the business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize proven hands-on experience with Azure OpenAI & GPT architectures to design, train, and
- Customize models for LLM, image-to-text, and/or text-to-image projects. Apply expertise in ML for CV,
- Including working with 3D data, multimodal data etc. Implement and customize generative AI
- Architectures and approaches such as GAN, stable diffusion, GPT, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and deploy innovative solutions that leverage LLM and GPT architectures.
- Develop applications that use ChatGPT and LLM models for supporting company product content.
- Evaluate the performance of ChatGPT and LLM models.
- Implement improvements to ChatGPT and LLM models.
- Develop NLP based solutions for use cases defined by product leadership.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements.
- Work with engineers to deploy and maintain applications for company customer users.
- Explore new developments in the domain and technologies to define the technical stack for the applications.
- Gather and prepare data for training and evaluation.
- Independently think, problem-solve, and drive research and development initiatives in the field of LLM,
- GPT, and related areas. Stay up to date with the latest advancements in the field of ML, AI, and DS.
- Undertake such other duties, related to the position, as may from time to time be agreed with Management.
Educational and Experience Details:
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in computer science or a related field
- Proven hands-on experience with GPT architectures, including design, training, and customization for LLM, image-to-text, and/or text-to-image projects.
- Certification on AI / ML
- High energy, self-motivation with a high degree of accountability.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Self-motivated and committed.
- Capability to work under time pressure in a dynamic business environment.
- Excellent Business Analytics and Data Science Skills
- Demonstrable experience with ML for CV, 3D data, multimodal data etc Strong knowledge of generative AI architectures and approaches such as GAN, stable diffusion, GPT, etc.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to lead and inspire project teams. Good communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with OpenAI, ChatGPT and LLM models
- Experience with Python, Mojo and other programming languages
- Should be familiar with hugging face projects
- Experience with machine learning and natural language processing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
Tools & Technologies:
- Interactive Chats: ChatGPT and LLM models