TA Lead at Amicorp Management India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1848 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:382
Amicorp Group - Head - Service Delivery - Financial Services (10-15 yrs)
Amicorp is an independent leading global provider of trust, fiduciary, company management, corporate, accounting and fund services to mostly to corporate but also high-net-worth clients (https://www.amicorp.com & https://www.amicorp-funds.com). We are a Hong Kong based Group with an international network of 60+ offices in over 40 countries.
Job Summary: The role is responsible for the growth of client accounting and related financial advisory services, including the co-ordination and preparation of financial statements, periodic MIS reports, budgets, treasury management and other portfolio specific reports as required. The candidate will be tasked with building strong relationships with these clients and extending Amicorp's wider service offering as a trusted partner in doing so, while at the same time coordinating the operational requirements in order to deliver a full array of these wider services.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a trusted advisor to the client through day to day client interaction and management, aimed at establishing a strong personal and long-term relationship with high profile clients.
- Identify which of Amicorp's existing clients can be better serviced with a wider offering and more dedicated Financial Control service team.
- Specifically identify new opportunities with corporate clients who can benefit from existing and new services offered.
- Achieve a defined revenue growth goal and financial target for services offered.
- Liaison with client advisors, auditors and other 3rd parties as necessary for a wider service offering.
- Liaison with team members and other departments to provide high quality service to the clients.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of annual accounts, interim accounts, VAT returns, annual tax returns for such client companies. This includes coordination with Amicorp Accounting Officers for global bookkeeping and operational support as appropriate.
- Client Treasury forecasting, preparation and management.
- Payroll services preparation and coordination.
- Assist clients in opening of bank accounts and ensure the bank accounts are set up for efficient transaction monitoring.
- Responsible for transaction monitoring of incoming payments for clients handled in accordance with prevailing laws, regulations and internal policies.
- Ensure accounts are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles within timelines.
- Analyze and provide value added reports on achievement of predetermined KPIs to assist clients in taking business decisions.
- Offer advice, knowledge and experience to the Accounting Officers, other departments and offices relating to accounting, financial and tax matters and related legal documents.
Educational and Experience Details:
- University degree in economics, business administration, finance and/or similar.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge in accounting and financial statement reporting.
- Strong corporate tax background, solid understanding of BEPS, CRS, FATCA, CFC and international taxation will be added advantage.
- Well-informed about current and relevant legal issues, regulations, investments, tax and legal developments that impact accounting/finance.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise, credibility and effective partnering with intermediaries, clients and colleagues to identify and evaluate opportunities and arrive at solutions.
- Strong commercial mindset, proactive, independent, self-motivated and results oriented.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Communication in Spanish or Portuguese would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, solution driven, highly organized and detail orientated with good decision making and time management skills. Hands-on and takes accountability to deliver solutions and results.
- Ability to adapt and work in a smaller, dynamic local team environment; along with being part of a bigger matrix organization. Proven leadership and team player skills, with ambition to excel in the role.
- Experience in use of recognized accounting software for preparing accounting and financial statements.
- Capability to work under time pressure and in a dynamic business environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.