Talent Acquisition Team at Ameyo
Views:448 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Ameyo - Senior Sales Manager - Commercial Segment (8-14 yrs)
Job Description & Key Responsibility :
- The prospect will be responsible for the sales of product in the Mid enterprise/commercial segment in the region and achieve the sales revenue/targets
- The prospect will Lead a team of sales managers & account managers & coach them towards achieving the targets
- Negotiation and closure of sales, Understand current pain-points, discuss appropriate solutions and value add with the customers
- To create/maintain excellent relationships with clients and be able to tailor products, pitch according to their specifications
- Developing and implementing B2B sales strategy, market mapping and analytics of the markets,
- Drive customer engagements with the account management team.
- Partner identification and development forms an integral part of this role
- Prepare business development strategies according to the needs of the client.
- Securing business opportunities by cultivating mutually beneficial business relationship with current and potential clients.
Sales Skills :
- Ability to engage and influence a client; Effective in handling technical pre-sales activities
- Past Experience in solution selling (CRM, ERP, Contact Centers, Telephony solutions)
- Concept selling, software solution sales experience
Technical Domain expertise :
- Should not be averse to understanding Technology.
- Should be able to handle large RFPs and response quality.
- Should be comfortable in understanding and explaining technology and solutions.
- Planning activities to achieve established targets
- Effective time and pipeline management to align sales efforts with sales targets.
Ownership & Commitment :
- Able to see the larger picture, willing to take responsibility for tasks and initiatives.
- Attention to detail in planning and communication
Preference of Professional background (In either or both of the following):
- Software Solution Sales (CRM, ERP, Telephony, Contact Center, Banking etc)
- Experience of Selling in Domestic/ West India Market is mandatory