Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1677 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Vice President - Platform & Capabilities - Sales Enablement (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Sales and Business Enablement (SABE) within GBS is an internal servicing team providing sale performance reporting, platform servicing & capabilities, marketing operations & other business enablement services to support to the enterprise. GBS & SABE's vision is to make internal servicing as strong as external servicing and thus it keeps pushing the boundaries for Sales & marketing group's effectiveness through innovative use of technology & process transformation.
- The Vice President, Platform & Capabilities will lead the Sales Enablement as well as data platforms servicing & capabilities across the Enterprise. The key platforms this position will be servicing are Salesforce.com; ICM and Cornerstone. The incumbent will have responsibility to define and implement roadmap & strategy for servicing of these platform as well as create a high performance team with right technical and functional capabilities to service internal customers.
- To accomplish this, the incumbent will partner with multiple stakeholders across business, field enablement, technology & other servicing groups to understand end to end business process, define handoffs, establish clear Roles and Responsibilities to create efficient and reliable delivery for end users.
- Incumbent must be able to leverage best practices internally and bring outside-in perspective to establish best of breed product development and servicing practices. Transformation mindset is a must and the incumbent is expected work with multiple stakeholders to radically transform current platform servicing & capabilities landscape.
- Define strategic roadmap for servicing Enterprise platforms like Salesforce.com & Cornerstone in collaboration with key stakeholders and ensure right investments, operating model and governance
- Define and develop innovative solutions on Salesforce.com platform & transform operating model to enhance end user experience
- Work with key partners to define & develop innovative data solutions which provide valuable insights in a self-servicing model for internal & external customers
- Develop strategic roadmap for ICM product to transform Incentive payouts for field organization across Commercial business.
- Partner & execute key initiatives for Commercial & Merchant business to enhance Sales teams productivity & efficiency
- Define and implement metrics to measure health of delivery process, ensure tactical and strategic fixes for continuous improvement
- Effectively communicate, gain support and execute on strategic initiatives that require involvement from multiple stakeholders
- Invest in establishing and growing relationships with multiple teams to develop trusted partnerships
- Build a strong and effective team to support delivery. Identify and attract strong talent to the team, drive engagement and maintain high morale.
- Strong understanding of sales & marketing lifecycle with experience on Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Experience with Sales Performance management lifecycle and processes
- 6+ years of experience on managing CRM solutions (Salesforce.com) for a large implementation of over 5000 users
- Managed large scale end user servicing operations in a technical environment especially on Sales enablement platforms like Salesforce.com or Siebel
- 10+ years of experience on product management for Sales enablement platforms and/or big data solutions
- Experience on big data solutions like Hadoop & related tools/technologies
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology for product development
- Strong understanding of Enterprise platform architecture, data management & user experience design
- Demonstrated innovative strategies to drive adoption for platforms across wide & diverse user base
- Demonstrated passion for customers and colleagues, and for creating a consistently superior customer experience
- Demonstrated strategic thought leadership; ability to assess business objectives/strategies and define appropriate technology solutions
- Proven ability to build and leverage relationships and collaborate effectively with key partners
- Strong problem solving and technical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of complex business requirements and generate possible courses of action
- Deep understanding of shared services setup and demonstrated value delivery at scale
- Proven ability to lead and inspire a team of Product managers, engineers & analysts
- Strong exposure to Enterprise data warehouse management is a plus
- Professional degree in Engineering or management
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.