Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2178 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Vice President - Operations - Commercial Servicing Network (10-15 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Business Overview :
- The Commercial Servicing Network supports the Global Commercial Payments business in all their servicing needs, responsible for over 189k Corporate Clients and 14 million Corporate and Small Business Card Members, handling in excess of 12 million calls globally.
- This role will be responsible for leading multiple components of the Commercial Servicing business, including; US Corporate CM servicing, US and UK PA Servicing. The position will lead over 400 people within the AESCi servicing center.
- The position in the AESCi site is a critical role for Commercial, as one of our key servicing hubs. The successful candidate will be expected to continue delivering outstanding servicing for GCS clients and cardmembers, whilst being instrumental in the thought leadership to drive the solve mentality including Customer First Resolution and Value Generation that are key priorities in 2019.
Key indicators for success include :
- Seamless execution and employee engagement
- Ensure on-going delivery of all key operations metrics across Share Holder, Customer and Employee
- Drive Easy Recognise Solve ethos, demonstrating Customer First behaviours across the operations
- Deliver - Best in Class Recommend to Friend (RTF) scores leading to greater advocacy in our Card Member base
- Value Generation for GCS, driving continued performance in offers and conversions
- Build a culture that selects, develops and retains our employees talent
- Responsible for managing our economics and ensuring we deliver on P&L goals through operating expenses and GCS growth
- Highly developed leadership skills with the ability to collaborate & influence across the matrix and without direction.
- Excellent relationship skills with proven ability to work and influence to drive broad organization change, with internal and external commercial partners
- Generates organizational followership, with a demonstrated ability to develop a vision for growth and to lead a large group of people toward that vision
- Inspiring leadership and experience of driving talent strategy and employee engagement
- Proven ability to attract, inspire, and develop high-performing teams
- Experience in developing and leading strong change management and transformation initiatives
- Track record of driving results in an Operations environment
- A deep passion for the customer - has a deep level of understanding about customer experience and operations
- Extensive working knowledge of Global Servicing Network and/or Commercial Servicing.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.