Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:907 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Team Leader - Training (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don- t make a difference without it. Don- t live life without it.
Key responsibilities include :
- Attract, select and develop a team of high performing coaching professionals.
- Lead and inspire a team who have a passion to improve CCP performance.
- Communicate with confidence and clarity ensuring clear understanding of business priorities.
- Create a vibrant, dynamic and energetic environment where coaches are motivated to partner with Team Leaders and CCPs to help them deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Analytical skills and abilities to identify individual coach strengths and opportunities.
- Analyze performance data and identify opportunities / trends to enable improved performance through the deployment of effective coaching.
- Track and analyze coaching effectiveness through evaluation techniques.
- Observe coaching interactions and identify opportunities to ensure effective coaching is embedded in our culture.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience through live call listening.
Skills and experience required :
- Proven people leadership skills with the ability to lead and inspire others.
- Proven ability to drive improvements in performance.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A passion for and experience in the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment that can be ambiguous.
- Analytical and intellectually curious, constantly seeking information about their team, the business, the industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- People leadership experience preferred.
This position operates in a 24/7 environment, including working in shifts and on weekends. Ongoing flexibility is required.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.