HR at American Express
Views:3560 Applications:412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Specialist - Learning & Development (3-7 yrs)
About American Express: We are a Global services company and the worlds largest Card issuer. Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwidecombined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilitiesenables us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
The Premium Sales Enablement Trainer is responsible for the training, development, motivation and management of Premium Sales Ambassadors for their region. This trainer is responsible for providing and developing the necessary tools, information, and skills for new hires to become effective and productive colleagues, who understand premium prospecting, the sales process, and post-sale account management. Additionally, the trainer is responsible for promoting our values and culture at American Express. Additionally, the Sales Enablement Trainer provides support to all L&D projects.
This is a Regional Training position primarily catering to Consumer Card Acquisition for our Premium Sales Ambassadors, and the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Develop a deep understanding of our sales organizations best practices, processes, and tools to incorporate into training initiatives and programs
- Deliver Premium Mindset and Sales Process Training/certification programs relating to professional, value-based selling skills
- Prepare new sales colleagues by conducting orientation to sales process, our premium customer strategy, assist in developing individual coaching plans, and providing resources and assistance
- Partner with L&D Leadership, Acquisition Stakeholders to identify and maintain a sales competency and assessment framework to ensure sales colleagues training needs are met and there is a proper hand-over upon completion of the onboarding program
- Provide mentorship & continuing enrichment for existing sales colleagues to increase sales effectiveness, efficiency and productivity
- Monitor trainees' knowledge before & after training to evaluate core competencies, determine performance gaps, and share feedback with L&D and Business Leaders.
- Make recommendations to continuously improve internal processes, standards, and training solutions based on observations and feedback from the field
- Collaborate with the learning and development team to utilize adult learning principles that best fit the needs of the audience and content (online, classroom, blended learning methods, on-demand, etc.) and to iterate on new and existing programs
Does the job required working in shift: Yes (Mon-Saturday) No night shift.
Work Locations: West Mumbai
Educational Background Required: MBA or Equivalent
- Consultative selling experience
- Proven track-record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Customer focused attitude with in-depth understanding of the Premium Card Member mind-set and service fulfilment expectations
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills