HR at American Express
Views:3587 Applications:452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
American Express - Specialist - Campus Recruitment (3-7 yrs)
Why American Express?
- There's a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
- We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
- Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it
- The Campus Recruiter will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with targeted premier colleges/universities and managing the campus recruitment and selection process for those schools.
- Additionally, this person will be responsible for the management of recruiting activities and events as well as marketing American Express on campus for these schools.
- The Campus Recruiter will also be a consultant and client manager for multiple internal business partners, responsible for understanding and assisting those groups in attracting and building a Campus talent pipeline.
- The Campus Recruiter will be responsible for analyzing the recruiting metrics and external data for their schools and creating new recruiting strategies based on this information.
- The Campus recruiter will be expected to design & deliver process improvement initiative.
- Additionally, this person will support the Summer Intern Program, both in planning and execution of various program components.
- Person is expected to deliver well on execution tasks related to the end to end campus recruitment process. These tasks may not belong to pure play HR activities but hold key relevance to the overall operational success.
- Masters qualification from reputed institutes - preferably full time mode an in field of HR / Organizational Behavior / Employee Relations / Career Management.
- Overall 4 - 5 years of experience in recruitment management domain with min. 2 years of campus recruitment, managing relations with premier B Schools and Engineering colleges in India. Ideal to have exposure to both B School and Tech School hiring across 2 seasons
- Experience with Global Capability Centers (GCC), People Practice organizations on Hiring / On-boarding / Campus program initiatives would be an added advantage
- Ability to manage University / College Relationships or with Academic councils / government bodies would be an added advantage
- Proven competency in driving results, collaborating and influencing others, strategic thinking, etc.
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to manage multiple, complex projects and tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to analyze data, create visually compelling stories and develop strategies to drive key metrics
- Demonstrated internal and external relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships within all levels of a large organization, including senior leadership
- Desire to provide structure through simple solutions in ambiguous, highly dynamic business stakeholder situations
- Strong customer service skills and ability to drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation, power point, and excel skills