TA Team at American Express
Views:3401 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Service Delivery Leader - Intelligent Automation & Data Strategy - Sales & Business Enablement (6-10 yrs)
Job Description - B35 Service Delivery Leader - Intelligent Automation & Data Strategy
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We are widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
This opportunity is in American Express Sales and Business Enablement (SABE) unit in GBS based out of Gurgaon, supporting Intelligent Automation and Data Strategy for SABE.
GBS SABE provides varied services including Reporting, Analytics, Sales Incentive, Campaign Management, Platform User Support, Product & Platform Management, Operational Excellence etc., across Sales and Marketing to different BU- s such as Merchant, Commercial and EDA in Amex.
Responsibilities of the candidate will include
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of automation and data experts to drive & implement intelligent automation and data strategy initiatives across SABE
- Partner effectively with all stakeholders, including internal SABE teams, GBS Strategy, Technology and Customers to identify and drive development of digital capabilities to increase operational efficiency with focus on excellent colleague and customer experiences
- Lead new automation implementations, prepare project plans and other supporting information and provide timely project status to all stakeholders
- Demonstrate new Automation & Digital capabilities to senior leaders and stakeholders
- Manage customer expectations including scope, schedule, changes, capacity and problem resolution
- Drive on-time, high quality deliverables including business requirements around automation/ process improvements, design documents, test cases for all automation/ data solutions
- Work with Technology teams in Agile SCRUM environment to ensure tech environment readiness & manage production issues to drive a speedy resolution
- Drive & support other strategic initiatives in SABE to advance service offerings
Qualifications & Key Skills :
- 6+ years of experience driving large scale Automation & Data implementations
- In depth knowledge and proficiency in Process Automations specifically in Blue Prism with exposure to other automation tools & technologies such as iOCR, Chat Bots, ML & AI
- Working experience in VBA and SQL
- Proven track record of project, people and stakeholder management
- Strong problem solving skills and a tremendous will to win with the ability to influence cross-functional teams and decision makers
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and manage multiple relationships and projects, proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Strong customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills oriented toward working with customers to document their needs
- Demonstrated experience working with technologies in Agile SCRUM environment
- Experience of working in a Shared Services environment and credit card industry is preferred
- Bachelor or Masters degree in technology or Engineering
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.