Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1248 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Service Delivery Leader - Financial Accounting (12-15 yrs)
Job Description :
This is a Band 35 role.
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. The powerful backing of American Express. Don- t make a difference without it. Don- t live life without it.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The position shall be responsible for leading the invoice processing for US market.
- The incumbent should be required to maintain high accuracy and productivity standards.
- The incumbent will be required to lead process improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives projects to improve productivity, accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- He/ She shall ensure that all deadlines are continually met and adequate controls are maintained over the processes
- Builds sustainable relationships with internal customer base through interactions and reputation as source of expertise
- Extensive interface with US customers to drive issue resolution / customer satisfaction
- Handle escalations from US Customers / Business Partners
- Ensure high degree of team cohesiveness & engagement and manage attrition proactively to avoid customer impact
- Leads by example to motivate cross-functional team members
- Drives results cross functionally, cross business units and across the Blue Box that have a major impact on American Express- revenue and profitability
- Ensure compliance to standard American Express project management methodologies
- Graduate or post graduate with 12+ years of post-qualification experience
- Should have been awarded better rating than G3L3 in the last PMP cycle
- Expert knowledge of P2P systems and P2P operations is a must
- Knowledge of operational metrics, dashboard reporting, driving SLA driven deadlines and operations is a pre-requisite
- Proven People leadership skills and the ability to assess, develop, retain and nurture talent. Ability to drive team cohesiveness, collaboration and cooperation within team and cross functionally in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent executive presence with strong communication skills including presentation, verbal and written communication, fluency in English is a must
- Customer management/ customer interface with experience and ability to proactively anticipate customer needs and identify their specific requirements
- Frequent contacts with internal/external customers and other company representatives at all levels of management
- Should be flexible to work in the shift environment
- Ability to distill complex issues quickly, effectively communicate strategies, and summarize key points and implications
- Must be detail oriented with good problem solving skills
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.