Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3390 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Service Delivery Leader - Business Intelligence (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
- Ability to design & develop reports/dashboards using Cognos Analytics (preferred), Cognos 10.2 with different sources (e.g: Cognos TM1, Oracle). Reporting on Cognos TM1 as a source is preferred.
- Able to Provide BI solutions integrated to Cognos TM1.
- Define and follow Cognos Analytics (BI) development best practices.
- Write and maintain technical specifications that describe program development, data modeling, coding, testing, changes and corrections.
- Lead the team and analyze, troubleshoots and fine tune Report performance and fix deployment issues.
- Interact with business units, business analysts, and IT professionals throughout the product life cycle.
- Cognos administration experience is a plus.
- Ability to coach, mentor the team and ensure successful delivery of the projects. This is a people leadership role, hence experience in managing team is preferred.
- Ability to independently lead developments and work in a collaborative environment.
- This role will required intensive client interaction, hence the successful candidate will be an effective communicator and will have experience on stakeholder management.
- Expected to be a go-getter and ability to bring innovative solutions on the table
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor degree in computer science (or related field).
- 8-10 years experience in Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing.
- Good understanding & knowledge of Database & Data warehouse concepts.
- Must have recent experience in Cognos Analytics version.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven creative problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Shift Timing: 1.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.