Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2849 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Service Delivery Leader - Commercial Services Network Team (5-12 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the worlds largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India- s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- As a member of the Commercial Services Network team, the Sr. Service Delivery Leader- Operations CSN will be responsible for running the 3 main operational pillars i.e. Shareholders, Customers & Employees for US Corporate Card Member.
The successful candidate will:
- Inspire 70-80 Customer Care Professionals for the US Corporate Card Member Process
- Coach, Develop and Guide front line Team Leaders
- Drive results by effectively handling multiple demands
- Demonstrate responsibility for compliance with legal regulations and business priorities
- Partner & collaborate with enabling teams to deliver on all shared goals.
- Partner with CSN teams across the network to leverage best practices
- Innovate and constantly look for ways to improve the way we do business
- In line with the above, key requirements and qualifications include:
- Experience in managing large servicing teams- proven people leadership is a key requirement of the role
- Proven experience in coaching and developing front line Team Leaders
- Relevant experience in a customer-centric function.
- Strong process orientation and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change; strong change management experience.
- High influencing skills, collaborative style, and team orientation.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent MS Excel and Power Point skills.
- Should have experience in managing high performing teams.
- Experience in multiple business units will be preferred (CEN, CSN etc.)
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.