Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1948 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Business Systems Analyst (6-9 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers. Come join us and realize your potential!
- Candidate will be responsible for conducting analysis and generate deep Insights into Card member payment behaviour and Agency Operations
- Develop the requirements for the creation of MIS tools and capabilities that improve the day to day performance across the GSN
- Liaison with Technologies team to translate MIS business requirements to technical requirement. Use project management skills to lead the development of MIS tools and processes through the software development lifecycle.
- As part of the requirement process, build proof of concepts or - prototype- MIS solutions.
- Proactively identify business trends and perform diagnostic analysis to determine key drivers,This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Strong analytic skills who is able to work with complex processes and perform complex data analysis
- Able to work with large datasets and use data analysis tools to draw conclusions
- Experience working with Technology organizations and managing projects through the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Project management skills with demonstrated results in driving small to medium scale projects
- Highly organized and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities
- Able to effectively communicate (written and verbal), including cross-border communications
- Experience working in some or all of the following processes: Credit, Fraud Prevention, Outside Agency Management, Risk Management.
- Deep understanding of Collections Portfolio is an added advantage Experience on Teradata, SAS and SQL is preferred
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.