Senior Recruitment specialist at American Express
Views:4884 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Business Analyst (1-2 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it
About American Express :
American Express is a global services company that provides consumers and businesses with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions.
Working at American Express
Experiences That Back You
What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Reasons to Believe
- An iconic global brand, where you can grow as a leader
- Meaningful and rewarding work that is performed with integrity
- A culture of learning in collaboration with great colleagues and leaders
- A unique career journey shaped by your talent and curiosity
- Support and trust to thrive in your career and life
The Powerful Backing of American Express.
Global Services Group (GSG) brings together the company- s external and internal servicing functions, and includes the below world-class organizations:
- Global Servicing Network, which provides exceptional care to our external customers, and
- Global Business Services, which provides many of the vital internal services that make American Express run efficiently
Global Business Services
Global Business Services (GBS) is a shared services organization that brings together key internal functions to support all of American Express. GBS colleagues manage procurement, real estate, sales operations & business enablement, and partner with business units to execute complex change initiatives.
Emerging as the Enterprise Sales Operations & Business Enablement utility (SABE) within GBS is an internal servicing team providing sale performance reporting, platform servicing & capabilities, marketing operations & other business enablement services driving standardization & agility for the organization. GBS & SABE- s vision is to make internal servicing as strong as external servicing and thus it keeps pushing the boundaries for Sales & marketing group- s effectiveness through innovative use of technology & process transformation.
- Creation & delivery of user friendly & dynamic Excel based dashboards that accurately captures key performance indicators
- Utilize broad set of reporting tools/techniques for data mining, data cleansing, data extraction, analysis & transformation, data interpretation & insights, turn-key bundled analytic & reporting solutions.
- Improve the process reporting by suggesting relevant metrics through analysis of data
- Working with partners/customers to deliver actionable insights
- Development of new reports
- Adherence to reporting schedule
- Ability to cope up with changing platforms and technologies thus adjusting the dashboards and reports in a timely manner
Analyst / Sr. Analyst,
Campaign Management Team Reporting
Purpose: Focus to develop process dashboards that help gauge the process health through key performance indicators.
Critical Factors to Success (Outcome Driven):
- Eliminate manual processes & adjustments by automating end to end Reporting process
- Focus on delivering business results with servicing and innovation at their core
- Enhance customer service experience by incorporating self-servicing capabilities
- Sets clear objectives, defining metrics and key milestones to plan and organize work
- Manages multiple tasks effectively - progresses work in parallel
- Tracks progress of work and initiates actions when projects are stalling
- Provides flexible solutions balances existing offerings with new solutions tailored to the customer
- Uses breakthrough thinking to generate insights, alternatives and opportunities for business successes
- 1-2 years of experience in Reporting & analysis
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business or Analytical focus (e.g. Finance, Statistics, Math, Accounting or Economics) and/or Engineering
- Customer interaction experience.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver quality work within a deadline-driven climate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Payments or financial services industry experience
- Proficiency in the VBA and Advanced Excel skills, such as use of pivot tables, thorough knowledge of Excel functions, visual formatting techniques for user-friendly worksheet deliverables
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.