Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2868 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Analyst - Voice Of Customer Surveys - Global Customer Listening Team (3-8 yrs)
Senior Analyst - Voice
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
The Global Customer Listening team within GSN (Global Servicing Network) is looking for a highly skilled professional with experience of mining data for quality, early warnings and patterns and the ability to translate algorithms/analyses into insights to drive Customer experience. The role holder will be an expert and drive projects in the field of Machine Learning by leveraging the Big Data environment and work closely with other stakeholders for continuous delivery.
- Responsible to identify key drivers of Advocacy and Satisfaction as measured through the Voice of Customer surveys by applying Machine Learning and other advanced techniques on quantitative as well as qualitative data and thereby, contribute to the organization's key priority around Customer First
- Leverage Machine Learning to learn and identify patterns, early warnings, predictions about aspects/ processes touching our customers, from the wide range of Operational, Customer behavior and Survey feedback data available to us
- Explore cutting edge technologies in the field of Speech & Text analytics to better understand as well as predict Customer Experience/ Satisfaction
- Regularly engage with business teams to understand their needs and imperatives and operationalize a framework for deploying Machine Learning models relevant to the Customer Experience space
- Prototype and simulate use cases for Machine learning basis the GSN operating environment and ability to operationalize into workable algorithms & solutions
- Conceptualize, test and prototype beta versions of algorithms independently working along with business counterparts in larger GSN organization and generate value for them
- Capability of writing, debugging and compiling codes in multiple Machine Learning environment and not limited to
Python/Pyspark, Apache Spark, R Spark etc.
- Provide technical leadership to the team members in relevant topics
- 3+ years of experience with MS/MBA/BS in the following areas:
- Statistical Sciences/ Operations Research/ Quantitative methods from the university of repute.
- Experience in the field of Customer Satisfaction research and analytics
- Strong experience in Python environment and libraries (scikit, nltk, pandas and numpy). Working knowledge of R, Spark, SAS, Tableau is preferred
- Proven experience in solving complex business problems using Machine Learning techniques like Regression, Classification, Supervised or Unsupervised Recommenders, Deep iterative learning, Neural Nets etc.
- Deep knowledge of Statistics and Math and ability to dissect problems from the first principle. Exposure to fields like Linear Algebra, Bayesian Statistics, Group theory is desirable
- Track record of analyzing multiple sources of data to distill insights and drive business outcomes to help improve Customer Satisfaction
- Strong ability to work in cross-functional teams and drive partnerships/ relationships
- Excellent data presentation and visualization skills
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL/ Hive QL
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.