Talent Acquisition at American Express
Views:2536 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Relationship Manager - Sales - Premium Cards - Walkin (1-3 yrs)
Walk-In Drive :
Duration : 21 - 25 October 2019 (Monday-Friday)
Time : 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Locations : Surat, Baroda/Vadodara, Ahmedabad and Indore.
For any query call - Hiral Mehta (9967431429)
Venue & POC Details :
Ahmedabad : Amitesh Vyas; American Express, C-201, 2nd Floor The First B/H, Keshav Baugh Party plot near Shivalik High-Street, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad.
Baroda/Vadodara : Sulabh Bodana; American Express C/O Intelnet Global Services, 2nd Floor, Kankavati Atrium, opposite Reliance Bhavan, Gorwa Road, Undera, Vadodara.
Surat : Priyank Soni; American Express, B 2005, 21st Century Building, upper mezzanine floor, Ring Road, Udhana Darwaja, Surat
Indore : Arpit Kr. Gupta; American Express Services India Ltd. 705, Princes' Business Skypark, opposite Orbit Mall, Tanishq Building, A. B. Road, Vijay Nagar, Indore, 452011.
About American Express :
We are a Global services company and the world's largest Card issuer.
Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide- combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities- enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Job Responsibilities :
- This is a front-line Sales position in the Consumer Cards Sales team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of our Premium cards products via defined Retail channel of acquisition.
- Prospecting for new Premium customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation
- Timely execution of all sales activities - leads, campaigns, referrals & any self generated leads
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate premium product
- Researches and understands prospects before making the call
- Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed, and submitted properly
- Be the interface between Amex and the customer to resolve any application processing issues
- Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
- Keep up-to-date on products and competition
- Attend and participate in regular staff meetings
- Engage in regular portfolio planning to determine areas of focus & project accurate full year forecasts
- Attend relevant industry and partner conferences, tradeshows and networking events
- Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance
- Engaging with premium customers to build relationships, and delivering a positive customer experience while acquiring new customers
- Expansion of internal and external relationships, and drive sales results
- The position is also responsible for ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed, and the highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered
Does the job required working in shift: No
Educational Background Required : MBA or Graduate
Experience Required :
- Minimum 1 year of front line/field sales experience in Premium financial services domain. Candidates with more than 18 months of experience in selling premium B2C product/solution sales, IT sales, Travel, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Real Estate (Only super-premium property sales) can also apply.
- Consultative selling experience
- Proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Demonstrated strategic ability- able to link Amex and customer goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent planning skills and territory management skills
- High levels of initiative, self motivation and time management
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels
- Ability to engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms (via telephone, email & face to face)
- Ability to establish/maintain credibility with customers and partners
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
Work Location - Surat, Baroda/Vadodara, Ahmedabad and Indore.