Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2496 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Project Manager - GCS Process (3-8 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will be responsible for reviewing GCS processes and make necessary recommendations to change policies, implement new systems, management of process improvement projects with a specific focus on conducting process mapping, building regulatory compliant processes, setting up effective process controls. Act as a Subject Matter Expert to ensure seamless communication flow between business head, functional managers and coordinators.
- The incumbent will be required to review existing policies and process for the GCS business and provide leadership on any related aspects.
- Understand GCS Business and impacted systems to be able to assess impact quickly and recommend solutions.
- Recommend short and long-term solutions to business head to address issues taking into account, cost, business and process impacts.
- Responsible for American Express CPC process mapping, Tracking and Reporting
- Review regulatory requirements in line with expectation related to the GCS business and its impact across the End to End process & fix Controls and any gaps.
- Identify any program gaps in the GCS business and escalate appropriately.
- Provide GCS related expertise and work along with the central regulatory coordinator/project manager, business head and GCS stakeholders to implement changes in the best interest of the business
- Relevant project management experience with exposure to quickly understanding processes, mapping them and recommending process improvements.
- Collaborates well ; Dynamic and vigorous ; Self-motivated & self-sufficient; Effective communicator at all levels
- Creative & out of the box thinking to relate & come up with innovative business use cases
- Comfortable with Excel to create reports, MIS & analyze data
- Expert user of MS Office toolset (Excel, Visio and PowerPoint).
- Proven analytical and decision making skills.
- Ability for self-directed learning, to get quickly up-to-speed on new tools and processes, strengthening your product knowledge.
- Ability to interact/communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint required along with presentation skills.
- Knowledge of corporate products and services and prepared to learn additional products, service and segments
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Client Management & Sales
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.