Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3499 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Project Analyst (2-6 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for a 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- CFN is seeking a resilient Project Analyst with the knowledge of Project Management & Process Monitoring.
- This individual will be responsible for managing CAP/OREs, identification of process gaps, quality monitoring, developing & maintaining relationships with business partners, and driving change for CMMI India & PRAS. This position requires a strong drive for innovation, a commitment to go above and beyond, and the ability to evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions.
- Identification of Process Gaps
- Build strong process controls and define critical and non-critical defects
- Perform Quality checks and publish dashboards to leaders
- Liaison with Business, Market and other stakeholders for the launch of new products
- Deriving and tracking Key metrics required for Operational Governance on all ongoing and future transformational project
- Regularly provide project updates (timelines, milestones, risks, and performance metrics) to all stakeholders & Senior leadership
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Graduate in any stream with minimum 2 years experience of leading and/or managing projects strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation/defect identification and perform root cause analysis followed by providing business recommendations to leaders
- Proven ability to develop end-to-end action plans with clear milestones, deliverables, dependencies, timelines, and resource planning, etc
- Requires advanced level proficiency and experience with PowerPoint including having created and delivered presentations to varying levels of leadership
- Data/root cause analysis experience with an ability to compile ad hoc Excel and PowerPoint reports
- Must be able to challenge upwards and influence without direct authority
- Previous Experience of India Market is a plus
- Post Graduate in Math or Statistics or MBAs would be preferred
- The incumbent should not be on any level of counseling at the time of applying.
- The incumbent should have a performance rating of G3L3 or better in the last review
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.