Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2668 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Programmer Analyst - Credit Fraud & Risk Domain (1-4 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people- s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. The powerful backing of American Express. Don't make a difference without it. Don't live life without it.
The incumbent's key responsibilities will include :
1) Work With The Risk, Modeling And Strategy Teams And Support Them In Their Operational Risk Related Processes.
2) Collaborate with cross-functional partners across Decision Sciences and Credit Risk Management to design innovative solutions, capture requirements and drive a common future vision.
3) Work in close partnership with Advanced Risk Capabilities and AET to deploy next generation risk capabilities, designed for long-term adaptability.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Good programming skills - Java, Python, Spark, hive, SQL and Hadoop with a minimum one year of work experience in big data technologies
- Ability to build strong relationships, operate effectively within large cross-functional teams, and influence business partners to drive change
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with internal and external senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and design industry leading solutions
- Minimum of Masters/Bachelors degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, econometrics, or another related field of study
- Functional knowledge of Finance industry is a plus
- Familiarity with Big Data, APIs, and Agile development
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Technology
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.