Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2925 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Program Executive - Sales & Marketing - Insurance (2-5 yrs)
This is a position in the India Insurance business unit. The incumbent will be responsible for driving the sales of Insurance products through multiple distribution touch points/channels. He / She will be required to work in a dynamic environment partnering with the India Consumer Services team, Global Commercial Services team, Marketing team (CMO), local and international Insurance stakeholders and also interact with Insurance partners to achieve business goals and execute the product and acquisition strategy.
- Maximize insurance touch-points to improve distribution and grow scale
- Manage multiple communication touch-points like EDM, Banners, Statement Insert, etc.
- Work with Insurance partners to develop products in line with American Express CM needs
- Execution of NPD strategy, working with central teams to develop and launch new products
- Drive sales through Online/Digital channel
- Manage quality through Best In Class (BIC) program
Ideal candidate must have:
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- Effective people leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship and influencing skills
- An understanding of the affluent mindset
- Demonstrated personal excellence
- Team player with an ability to understand dynamics
- Effective time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and Data Management procedures
- Willing to stretch longer hours as per business needs
- MBA/Graduate with a minimum 2 year experience in Sales or Marketing
- Experience in Insurance industry is a plus
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.