TA Team at American Express
Views:2990 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
American Express - Product Owner - Enterprise Digital & Analytics (2-4 yrs)
Must have -Skillset : Machine Learning, Hive, SQL, Python, Hadoop, Big Data
- This exciting position is in the Enterprise Digital and Analytics (EDA) team in Gurgaon. While we are making evolutionary enhancements in our marketing process by leveraging machine learning algorithms, we are looking for a candidate that can push the modeling capabilities in the realm of big data.
- Customer Capabilities is a critical pillar to the success of American Express - increasing the depth of relationship with our current customers through relevant and rich offers/ benefits is a source of organic growth that contributes to American Express- leading position in the marketplace.
- As part of the Cornerstone Scoring Platform team, this person will be closely working with the EDA, GCP, Risk and AET partners to drive platform adoption and onboard use-cases.
You will be responsible for :
- Enhancing the CSP platform with new features and to meet the modelling and analytical needs of the user group.
- Partnering with technologies team to deliver on the roadmap.
- Collaborating with modeling teams across geographies to identify opportunities to enhance & build big data capabilities for enabling new business strategies and fully leveraging our closed loop.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills, and ability to work with all levels.
- Good knowledge of external analytical solutions and machine learning algorithms with an acumen to design capabilities architectures and platforms
- Demonstrate high degree of independence, able to propose innovative ideas and solutions to complex problems and help trouble shoot issues
- An advanced degree in IT or Computer Science. (MCA/ M-Tech / B-Tech)
- 2-3 years experience in working on Big data capabilities & exposure to machine learning.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a tremendous will to win with the ability to work across cross-functional teams (Analytics, technologies, risk, operations etc.)
- Ability to translate business needs into innovative technical and process solutions, with a proven ability to deliver global platforms that deliver a sustained competitive advantage
- Hands on experience and knowledge of big data tools will be a plus (Python, Map-reduce, Hive etc)
- Strong knowledge of Big data enterprise architecture & integration with good exposure of data mining/analytical tools
- Good Knowledge on machine learning algorithms
- Experience of Amex data, processes & systems is a plus