Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1475 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Data Science/Advance Analytics (3-6 yrs)
This is a Band 30 role :
Why American Express?
- There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
- American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
- Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- The powerful backing of American Express.
- Don't make a difference without it.
- Don't live life without it.
Job Description :
- Generating business insights using data analytics and information visualization methods to answer business problems.
- Developing business solutions to exploit Analytics in order to move towards data-driven innovation in alignment with business priorities and key targets.
- Validate, interpret and present data findings to both an expert and non-expert audience.
- Work closely with the functional processes for conceptualization and PoC development.
- Evaluate external ideas, solutions, products and technologies that could be used to expand Open Source capabilities.
- Apply unique skills and interests to develop new opportunity domains. Deliver high quality and accurate results in a timely manner.
- Performing feasibility study to validate the functional specification and translate them into technical specification & solution.
- Analyze the existing environment and derive opportunities, recommend alternative solutions to technical problems.
- Maintain Control Compliance environment, Review Audit Requirements & Driving Compliance to ensure work is completed to meet the Blue Box Professional, Legal and Regulatory Standards
- Ensure compliance to standard American policies.
- Support Internal/regulatory audits by providing the detailed documentation specified by the audit team for their area of work.
Required Skills and Qualifications :
- 3 plus years of experience in Data Science or Advance Analytics
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science/engineering, math, statistics or any other computationally intense disciplines and possesses working experience in at least one of the following domains: Data & text mining, Machine learning & information visualization.
- An excellent problem solver with research oriented approach.
- Algorithms Geek and researcher in field of data science with a strong experience in statistical & analytics packages/tools (Python, Alteryx etc.)
- Expertise on Machine Learning/Information Retrieval/Artificial Intelligence/Text Mining problems.
- Experience in at least one scripting languages such as Perl/Python/Ruby. Ability to work with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience in various visualization platforms like Tableau, etc.
- Excellent oral, written and computer communication skills with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Candidate should open to learn new open source technologies and languages
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, customer-focused, collaborative environment. Must be able to work hands-on with minimal supervision or assistance.
Shift Timings : 11:30am to 7:30pm
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.