Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:6238 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Campaign Management (2-3 yrs)
- American Express is a global services company and the worlds largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India- s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
- This exciting role is within the GBS SABE team and supports the Global Marketing Operations (GMO) with campaign set-up for US Marketing. In this role, working closely across GMO teams and US Marketing teams, the team member will perform accurate, complete and compliant marketing offers set-up.
The key tasks of the role will include:
- Process expertise in end to end campaign execution
- Ownership of completion of all marketing campaign setup tasks or components
- Execute all change requests applicable to the campaign across all components
- Follow-up and communicate across GMO partners and Marketing on various aspects of Campaign Set-up.
- Perform quality review of all the components, including new offer setup to ensure accurate execution
- Track, report, analyse, discuss and follow-up on campaign requests, status, issues, trends etc.
- Adherence to compliance and regulatory requirement while setting up campaigns
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to cope up with changing platforms and technologies while maintaining focus on quality
- Ability to coach Team members, identify and correct opportunities areas to drive improvement
Qualifications/Requirements / Competencies:
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing Campaign management domain
- Knowledge and experience in marketing campaign execution or implementation in digital/online channels, project / campaign management and an interest in technology/systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and MS Word skills
- Familiarity with VBA programming is desired
- Superior process and project management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated skill in building and leveraging relationships; a team player.
- Proactive, personable and high energy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Personal commitment to quality
- Payments or financial services industry experience is a plus
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Technology
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.